Trail Fest at Seagulls Beach Hotel
Join us for the inaugural a Wild Coast Trail Fest. A weekend full of adventure with your mates in the cozy Seagulls Beach Hotel is one race you do not want to miss.
Expect pristine, untouched kloofing, cattle laden beaches, endless rolling hills and much much more that the Wild Coast is known for. Just 6km from Kei Mouth, but a world away, the Aloe team look forward to welcoming you to the 2020 Trail Fest.
Where: Seagulls Beach Hotel, Qoloha
When: 3 – 4 October 2020
Distances: Various – from 1km – 32km courses
Choose Your Vibe
A full weekend of activities from Friday night to Sunday morning which includes:
- Friday & Saturday Accommodation
- Friday night 5km Night Run
- Saturday Trail Event (5,12 or 35km)
- Sunday Kloof Challenge (1 Mile Kloof Race!)
1 Night Stand
What better way to kick off the weekend than with some epic trail adventures with our 1 Night Stand package.
- Friday Night Accommodation
- Friday Night 5km Night Run
- Saturday Trail Event (5, 12 or 35km)
Love your duvet too much? Scared of running two 3 days in a row? Well Pop In for the day and join us for your perfect trail distance:
- Saturday Trail Event (5,12,35km)
Please note the Kei Mouth Pont will not be operating in time for the start, you will need to drive via Butterworth and Centane.